Cat Litter Genie Scoop System
Our Litter Genie Scoop System is a litter scoop & waste bag system combined into one. Designed for quick sifting with less dust. Just squeeze bin to detach scoop. Scoop can be placed upside down in bin for storage.
EASIER - Scooping & bagging combined into a quick, easy, one hand operation
CLEANER - Attached waste bin and clever trap door design makes cleaning the litter box a whole lot easier!
SANITARY - All in one system keeps the mess contained. No more spilled litter!
FAST DISPOSAL - When finished, just detach the scoop from the waste bin, tie closed the waste bag and throw away
Do you hate touching your cat’s poop?
- It is perfect for you! It’s designed to easily clean out your cat’s litter box without any mess.
- The scoop is engineered to easily shake off the excess litter, then tilt it upright to send the poop into the bagged container. When the container’s full, simply tie up the bag and throw it out—no touching poop!
- The trap door will automatically open and close when you deposit poop, ensuring you never have to smell it. Plus, it doesn’t spill out any litter—this keeps your home clean and litter free, saving you time.
- The refill bags will dispense like tissues—in just seconds, you can refill your container with a fresh, clean bag. It’s a litter scoop and waste system combined into one compact solution–taking care of your cat has never been this easy!
- Scooper dimensions are 5.9 x 5.6 x 11.7 inches
- Comes with the scoop and 15 refill bags pack
- Waste bin conveniently doubles as a caddy to store the scoop!
NOTES:1. When lining the bin with a bag make sure to push the bag all the way to the bottom of the bin and into all four corners.
2. Be sure to sift out clean litter by shaking the scoop back and forth before dumping the waste into the bin to avoid filling the bin with clean litter.
3. After every 2-3 scoops shake the bin or tap the bin on the floor to eliminate air pockets and to get the waste to settle to the bottom of the bin which will create more room to continue scooping.
4. If a large clump gets caught between the scoop and the bin simply shake the scoop a bit in the upright position to get the clump to fall into the bin.,
5. For extremely large clumps you can use the edge of the scoop to cut the clump in half before scooping.
Extra note: Not designed to work with pellet style litter.
Limited Time Only, Not Sold In Stores!
**Due to high demand - our current delivery estimates: